Launched in March 2021, Paramount+ replaced the CBS All Access streaming service, and the best thing is you can try it out using a 30-day Free Trial. This Holiday Season, Paramount Plus is making sure that fans can watch their favorite shows without having to empty their wallets.
Earlier this year, Paramount Plus also offered a 7-day free trial in July and it lasted for a limited time. This time as well, the free trial is available for a limited time. Make sure you claim and activate it soon.
The trial will allow you to access and watch all the incredible shows like 1883, Star Trek: Discovery, Big Brother, Survivor, and many others. Paramount Plus has shows and series from ViacomCBS networks such as CBS, MTV, Nickelodeon, etc. Along with that, you can also get access to the biggest sporting events including UEFA Champions League, NFL, PGA tour and more.
So, if you have been wondering how to get Paramount Plus Free Trial in 2022, here is your simplest guide for that.
- 1 Does Paramount Plus have a Free Trial in 2022?
- 2 How to get Paramount Plus Free Trial?
- 3 Paramount Plus Key Features and Highlights
- 4 How to cancel Paramount Plus Free Trial?
- 5 Why Should you Buy Paramount+ Subscription?
Does Paramount Plus have a Free Trial in 2022?
Yes. Paramount+, which was previously CBS All Access, has a 30-day free trial live in 2021. However, the free trial is available only for a limited period of time. So make sure to redeem it as soon as possible.
It is available for all the new users signing up via the Paramount Plus official website.
The free trial is very useful when you only want to try out what the service is offering before you start paying. By activating your trial, you will get access to all the shows, movies, and everything else that Paramount Plus has to offer.
How to get Paramount Plus Free Trial?
Follow these steps in order to get the Paramount+ free trial:
- Open a browser and visit the Paramount Plus website.
- Now click on the “Try it free” banner available on your screen.
- Next, click on “Continue” and choose your plan.
- You can either select “Essential” which is the ad-supported plan costing $4.99/month or “Premium” which has no ads and costs $9.99/month.
- After choosing the plan, enter your information to create your account and select a payment method.
- Finally, start watching your favorite shows with the Paramount+ free trial.
That’s it. I’d recommend opting for the premium plan if you only want to try the services.
Do you get Paramount+ Free Trial with Amazon Prime?
Yes, Paramount+ also offers a 7-day free trial with Amazon Prime. You just have to add the Paramount+ channel to your Amazon Prime plan. You can do that via the Amazon website or the Prime app.
Here is the method you have to follow to claim the Paramount+ free trial with Amazon Prime:
- Open a browser and visit Amazon.com/channels.
- Now search for the Paramount+ channel.
- Click on “Learn More” from the banner at the top.
- Now click on “Start your 7-day free trial.”
- Next, choose the Premium plan for $9.99 and click on “Start your free trial.”
That’s it. You will be able to tune in to Paramount+ using Prime. It will be billed through your Amazon account after the free trial.
Paramount Plus Key Features and Highlights
Paramount Plus is the latest streaming service offering a good range of shows and movies. Launched on March 4, 2021, it replaced CBS All Access while adding a massive collection of content to the platform.
This subscription-based premium video streaming service offers exclusive original TV shows on-demand, a live stream of local CBS stations, and a huge library of other on-demand TV shows. You can find thousands of TV episodes and movies from CBS, MTV, Nick, Paramount Pictures, BET, Comedy Central, and more.
Some of the most popular shows on the platform include Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek: Picard, The Good Fight, and South Park: Post Covid. You can also find movies from Paramount Pictures on the platform.
Paramount Plus Plans & Price after Free Trial
While starting your Paramount Plus free trial, you will have to opt for a plan. If you choose Essential, you will be charged $4.99 after your free trial ends, and if you choose Premium, you will be charged a monthly fee of $9.99.
The key difference between both the plans is that one features ads while the other is free from ads. Essential users will have to watch commercials in between the broadcasts while Premium users will not be disturbed.
You can also add Showtime to your Paramount Plus plan. This will let you access Showtime movies and original series through the Showtime app. The total cost for Essential with Showtime is $9.99/month. Whereas, it is $12.99/month for Premium with Showtime.
Can you get Paramount Plus Free Trial without Credit Card?
You will have to add a payment method before starting your Paramount+ free trial. You can use credit cards from major providers including Mastercard, Visa, etc for this purpose. However, if you don’t want to add your credit card, you will be left with two options-
- Use a virtual credit card (VCC).
- Use the Paramount+ Free Trial with Amazon Prime.
So, it is possible to get Paramount+ free trial without having a credit card. All you have to do is generate a virtual credit card and use it to start your free trial.
If you are a Prime subscriber, you can use the method mentioned above to start your free trial without having to add your credit card as you’ll be billed through your Amazon account.
How to cancel Paramount Plus Free Trial?
If you only signed up for Paramount+ to use the free trial, make sure you cancel it manually before it ends. Or else, you will be charged the monthly fee automatically.
In order to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription/free trial, follow these steps:
- Open a browser and visit the Paramount Plus website.
- Now click on the user initials available in the upper-right corner.
- Next, click on “Account.”
- After that, go to “Subscription and Billing,” and scroll down and click on “Cancel subscription.”
- Confirm your choice when you see a prompt on the screen.
That’s it. If you have signed up for Paramount Plus with Amazon Prime, you will have to contact Amazon customer support to cancel your free trial.
After canceling your free trial, you will not be charged any fees. Make sure you set a reminder to cancel your subscription before the trial ends. So, that’s how you can try Paramount Plus without having to pay any money.
Why Should you Buy Paramount+ Subscription?
Paramount+ offers a wide variety of movies, series and live sports. Here are some of the most famous tv series/events you can watch on Paramount+.
- Star Trek: Picard
- Mayor of Kingstown
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- PGA Tour
And a lot more.
So, instead of just sticking with a free trial, it is absolutely worth purchasing a yearly subscription to Paramount Plus.